Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another blustery day!

Well.....Ames got another snow fall last night. The snow coming down was really very pretty last night and with all the Christmas lights up in the neighborhood it really got me into the Christmas spirit.
So, I had my first experience this morning of not being able to stop at a traffic light because the roads were so icy. I really didn't know what I should do but made a quick decision to not worry about stopping and to keep going. All worked out, but boy my heart was pounding. I am thinking that I may start having Nelson drive me to work.....he offered!
I need to get to work......Hope everyone has a nice day.

1 comment:

The Lucas Family said...

You better be careful!!! Yes, I think it would be a good idea for Nelson to drive you to work!! HAHA
LOVE, YOUR SIS