Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

Well, I have been back from vacation for a week now, really, did I ever go???? It is hard to believe that you can get so behind when you go away.
Anyway, I am getting ready to get behind again. I am off to San Francisco on Friday and won't be back until Tuesday. I am going to a conference there. It should be fun but the weather looks yucky. Looks like I am going to miss a beautiful weekend here in Ames, there is even a prediction of temps in the 70's next week, yippeeeee....

Nelson has been busy studying for two tests, poor thing, it just doesn't end. He has a test tomorrow night and another next Tuesday. So, guess he will be stuck inside and not out fishing (hmmmm....wonder if that will happen, ha).

Gotta get going!

2 comments:

The Lucas Family said...

Have a GREAT TIME in San Francisco!!!LOVE YOU
YOUR SIS

Anonymous said...

Sorry that the weather doesn't look promising in San F., but at least your skin will get a rest after the burn you got on your visit here. My burn is still peeling..itch..itch..

70 degrees outside and Nelson NOT fishing... not gonna happen haha.

Have a wonderful time and take care. Can't wait to hear about your adventures in CA.
Love you,