Sunday, September 09, 2007

Andrew's Life

New in Andrew's world:

Likes: Eating sweet potatoes and bananas, playing in his crib and turning on his music at 1 am, licking the remote control, pulling Pumpkin's hair

Dislikes: Mom or dad leaving the room to do anything, when a toy is taken from him, when he can't sit up

It has been a fun weekend with Andrew. He is now reaching out to grab anything within his reach and likes to roll all around his playmat. He giggles when he touches a glass of ice water or anything cold. He also seems to have his own language for the dogs and cats. I wonder what he is telling them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet he's telling them "I see you Little Big Tail and I want to pull your tail!" and "Pumpers, come over here you big fluffy thing so I can slobber on you!"
I'm glad he likes sweet potatos and bananas. I'm glad he's on real food. He's a growing boy you know... and also, why would you even know that he dislikes his toys being taken away? You haven't taken them away have you? HAHAHA
Stacey