Sunday, October 21, 2007

My two front teeth




Andrew had an eventful weekend. He is getting his two front teeth and they are so cute. Poor baby though didn't like them coming in and has been a bit grumpy all weekend. He also went and had his pictures taken, he wouldn't smile at all. We tried everything, including making fools of ourselves in the photo studio (things we would never have done before Andrew). We also went to church today and Andrew thought what he had to say (or yell) was much more important than what was being said in the homily. He is such a sweet boy and we love every day with him

2 comments:

The Lucas Family said...

Too cute for words..... I miss him... I didn't know how you felt when you couldn't see Matthew very often! Now I know...
LOVE YOU GUYS

The Lucas Family said...

I think it's the dark hair and the bright blue eyes... or maybe it's the plaid shirt tucked into courduroys! I don't know.... I still just don't know what exactly it is that makes him so adorable...