Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Winter Weekend

We went sledding again this weekend. Andrew decided that he would give it another try, but only if we both went down the hill with him, me up front and Nelson in the back. We had a great time until I got a facefull of snow, now I know why he didn't want to go again last week, it was freezing! We did a lot this weekend.....sledding, walmart, a trip to the mall to ride on the train and eat a pretzel, and a fun time at a clown show at the library.

Andrews words are growing, here are a few things he has said:

"I reach it"
"I did it"
"I want it"
"pet it" (referring to Pumpkin)
"I sing", "I dance", "I fall"
"me seat"
"Shu Shu" for Sugar Bear

He is also trying to put his own clothes on which can lead to frustrated crying but is fun to watch nonetheless.






No comments: