Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Weekend is Here...Finally

After a crazy week I am glad that the weekend is here. We had a snow storm on Thursday night so Andrew had a snow day at home with Nelson on Friday. He was so excited. He went sledding and ice fishing and enjoyed just hanging out with Nelson. Unfortunately I went to work :( Oh well, next time I can stay home :) Abigail had a fun week. She is getting really close to walking, I just keep thinking any day now. She is also making a fun clacking noise with her tongue that she really likes to do. She is waving bye-bye now and likes to clap all the time. We don't have huge plans for the weekend. Andrew and Nelson are going to shoot their bows at the indoor shooting range and Abigail and I are going to hang out at home. Sounds relaxing!

No comments: