Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So Proud:)

Okay, so I know that maybe I shouldn't brag so much but I am so proud of Nelson that I have to post this late and breaking news. Nelson got a 96% on his Calculus II midterm, the second highest grade in his class. I thought everyone should know :), my husband is a genius. Just so you all know, he didn't want me to post this and I did anyway, sorry Nelson.

Things have been pretty crazy here. I got a big bunch of lambs yesterday for my research. So, they are keeping me busy. I bonded with some of them today, some of them needed bottle feeding. I am busy studying for two midterms next week, don't you all wish you could be me???? any takers????

So, I am looking forward to my visit to Mississippi in two weeks, yep, two weeks and counting. I am gettin' outta this icebox.

Gotta get some beauty sleep, it is five minutes past my bedtime ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a 96! That's amazing.... Great job Nelso!!!

Alicia had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb....alicia had a little lamb it's fleece was white as snow.....

Have fun Lisha Lamb!!! ;)
LOVE YOU GUYS

Michele said...

Congrats Nelson. :)

What's this about coming to Mississippi??? Starkville??? Call me.

Anonymous said...

Hey great job Elvis, just got in ya'lls blogger, guess I am always the last to know anything. Hey Stacey you know better, she is my Lisha Lamb and a great break a "winder". Love the pictures.
Your one and only Aunt Donna
Love to both of you, take care of my Elvis, Lisha. lol
Hunka hunka grade Nelson!!!!!